Monday, January 19, 2009

Wow, Okay teams WHAT A GREAT JOB! I have to say I am very impressed with TEAM MEATLOAF'S EFFORTS for the first week.. Here is judging-


This week's points~ 100 points to per assignment+ 250 bonus points to ONE most impressively done assignment)


1- Sunrise (not to be confused with sunset)
Team Meatloaf- 100 pts
(I can see the time on the comp.. nice addition)
Team Really good- zer0 pts
(No team members in foto? Come on guys.. you of all ppl should know the rules!)


2- Hug a stranger over 50 and get their middle name
Team Meatloaf- 100 pts
(Excellent job, in a public place, obv stranger, and with TWO ARMS! GREAT!)
Team Really Good - eh. I'll give ya 50 pts IF you answer my question:
(One question.. Where are you? Looks like you are in someone's living room.. are you in a stranger's house? I want to hear the story there because I see an oven. And that looks more like a "Pose for a pic with a stranger" not really a full on HUG)


3- Draw a portrait of your partner, without looking at the paper, or lifting your pencil from the paper. (must submit 2 drawings each team)
Team Meatloaf - 100 pts
( I like that you both held up eachother's pic of yourselves ;)
Team Really Good - 100 pts


4- Light a candle
Team Meatloaf - 100 pts
(I like that you were BOTH in the pic.. lighting the candle TOGETHER!
Team Really Good - 100 pts
(HAHAHAHA OKAY LUCKY you've got humor.. this made me laugh)


5- Kick a field goal
Team Meatloaf - 100 pts
(You did exactly what I wanted, and even included a bonus of Zach kicking the field goal post GREAT GREAT GREAT JOB, I can see the field goal, the posts, and the member kicking it! WOO! )
Team Really Good - 100 pts
(yeah ya got all geared up but come on.. picture posing? or did you throw that? LOL)



THIS WEEKS WINNERS ARE:


Congrats to: TEAM MEATLOAF 750 points
500 total points this week PLUS 250 BONUS points for most impressive number 5 assignment

As for TEAM REALLY GOOD 300 points (with a questionable 50)- Eh.. Can you live up to your name? Hmmm..



~Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment